Search Faster and Affordable Flights
Please correct the errors below.
Terms & Conditions
- Refund time frame for all cancellation made with 24 hours of booking the flight will be 48-72 hours. In case of urgent refund request you should contact your bank and get the Auth Code released.
- In case cancellations are made directly with the airline it has to be informed to MyFlightMart.com and we shall provide the credit for an amount equal to the Base fare, after service fee and taxes.
- Fare are not guaranteed until ticketed and may change without prior notice.
- If in case the fare booked is no more available, we will provide you with alternate options. You have the right to cancel the reservation free of cost or select the new option at the current available fare.
- Once the payment has been charged, the ticket(s) will be emailed to you within 4 hours upon realization of full payment.
- If in case your credit card is declined, the customer will be informed at the same time via email/phone. In such cases it’s customer responsibility to speak to the bank and ensure sufficient balance is available in the card for issuance of tickets.
- Additional charges may apply for using multiple cards.
- Name changes are not permitted. If there be any error on the booking/ticket, the customer should report it on the same day as the tickets are issued.
- Changes and cancellation are subjected to airline penalties, whereas some tickets though being non-refundable may be reusable at a later date as per the fare rules of the Airline. Partially used tickets and NO shows are completely non refundable. In case of NO show entire ticket amount will be forfeited by the airline.
- Refund time frame may vary from airline to airline. Usually we recommend our customers a time of 10-12 weeks for the refund amount to reflect into your account. Refund can only be processed to the original form of payment.
- Airline tickets are usually valid for one year from the date of issuance. Any ticket will have a time limit in which the travel needs to be completed, in some cases the validity might not be possible due to fare restrictions. For moreinformation, please contact the respective airlines.
- By “Domestic” we mean any travel within the 50 United States and by “International” we all travel except the domestic travel defined above. Recommended check-in time for domestic travel is 2 hours prior to departure and for International Travel is 3 hours prior to departure. Please re-confirm your seat and other special requests such as Frequent Flyer miles with the Airlines directly at least 3 days prior to departure.
- Infant is defined as a travel who is less than 24 months in age at the time of travel, else child fares are applicable.
- Unaccompanied policy varies from airline to airline. Kindly Confirm before making a new reservation if there is an unaccompanied minor is travelling by calling our toll free 1-888-208-0298.
- Kindly ensure that you appear at the correct airline counter if the flight is operated by a code share partner.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the details on your travel documents are correct and to bring to our attention any errors or discrepancies immediately. Please obtain a VISA prior to your departure date. MyFlightMart doesn’t arrange Visas. Please ensure to get a VISA for the country you are travelling to and the countries in transit (if applicable). For more information on Visa kindly get in touch with the airline or consulate of respective country.
- MyFlightMart doesn’t takes any responsibility if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason. For all reservations booked through us we will try to assist in making new arrangements, provided you have not already checked in with your airline for your first flight segment. After check-in, you are supposed workdirectly with the airline to reach your destination or to make any alternate arrangements, including amendments to return services. Airline fees often apply for modifications to air schedules not related to airline-imposed flight cancellations, reschedules, or delays. These fees will be payable to the airline directly at time of request.